Thursday, May 28, 2009

Toilet Paper Tales!

(photo courtesy of Stock Xchg)

Okay, so lately I've been reading a lot of blogs talking about some innovative--and perhaps a bit wacky--ideas the publishing industry has been coming up with for releasing and promoting books. When I ran across THIS one, however, I simply had to pass the link along!

Seems a Japanese author has released a novella-styled horror piece...on toilet paper! And to think, some folks have been complaining that EBOOKS can't be lent to a friend afterward! Read the, er, scoop here: Toilet Paper Gets Creepy

4 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

That's a nutty idea and your way of telling it was seriously funny.

Helen
Straight From Hel

Lisa Logan said...

LOL Thanks...just when we think we've heard just about every wild thing a publisher can come up with. Doesn't it make you wish you were a fly on the wall at some of these brainstorming meetings?

Cat Connor said...

I've seen crossword toilet paper,(and I thought that was hilarious!) but the Japanese idea is seriously wacky!


Think I'll stick with my e-book format!!

Lisa Logan said...

LOL crossword toilet paper? How do you write on it without tearing?